csatblogspotdotcom

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

dishonesty

I participated in a programming tournament. In the tournament there would be
a T-shirt for every participater, as is the reason I wanted to participated
in it. It allows you to participate in it in your dorm or the lab. So we chose the
lab as our competition site.
My roommates and I are all participaters. We four are absolutely no powerful contesters and our programming is relative poor. And unfortunately we were
not honesty in it. What's more we even didn't think of it as a serious
matter. And with the fluke mind we even didn't realize how serious the result
would be. What a shame!
I inputed some code as what one of my roommate did and copied my code and
sent it to two others. Several days later one of the organizer sent us a
email and told us that we had violated the Use of Term which we had agreed
before participated in. We couldn't participated in it forever. I guess we
have been listed on the blacklist.
However, with my straight-out apology email he/she agreed to lift the embargo
on my ID three months later and I could participate in it again one year
later. I have successfully resolve it!
From this matter I've learned that:
A true man must brave enough to admit his mistake and take the consequences.
A true man must face problem directly and must not escape from it.
If you honesty enough and brave enough and do your best, you can tackle a problem better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home